Thursday, February 01, 2007

More Blockbuster Blunders

I like Blockbuster; I really do.
I keep trying to let them compete with Netflix, but they continually find ways to mess things up.

Case in point, I "broke a set" in my Blockbuster queue so that I could place items in between discs of Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5. Anything that takes a little longer to watch (because Cindy and I both watch it, means I don't want more than one disc at home at a time).

So, anyway, Blockbuster gets a return, sees item #1 on my queue is BG 2.5 Disc 1. It is classified as "Long Wait"; it quickly scans down my list and instead sends me the first item on my list that is available now...

Battlestar Galactica, Season 2.5--Disc 2.

Cindy's reply..."how come that never happens with Netflix?"

And people wonder why the Red and White continue to gain subscribers, even with Blockbuster rolling out Total Access package.

No comments: