Thursday, February 01, 2007

I Heart Facets

Those who hang out at various web forums where I post know that I recently discovered Facets while trying to track down a copy of Antonioni's The Red Desert to view. (It is out of print.)

Well, I got their freedom pass, a service similar to Netflix but which allows me access to their VHS library. Yummy.

Then, to top it off, they sent me this message today about a 99 cent sale on selected VHS titles:

After Sex
The American Soldier
The Bank
Before the Revolution
The Conductor
Enjo
Fireworks
Four Adventures of Reinette and Mirabelle
In Praise of Love
In The White City
Interview
Knife in the Head
Ladies on the Rocks
Life and Debt
Life is to Whistle
Maborosi
Marius and Jeanette
Mon Oncle d'Amerique
The Mystery of Kaspar Hauser
Paragraph 175
Pickpocket
The Plot Against Harry
Provincial Actors
Rendezvous in Paris
Running Out of Time
Sand and Blood
Second Skin
The Silence
The Swindle
Taboo
Taxi Blues
Three Lives and Only One Death
To Be and to Have
Trembling Before G-d
Two Friends
Under the Sun
Unknown Pleasures
Unmade Beds
Voices of Sarafina
Voyage en Douce
When I Close My Eyes
Where the Heart Roams
The Wind Will Carry Us
Without Anesthesia

No comments: