Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Here!





Well today I received my contributor copy of Faith and Spirituality in Masters of World Cinema.

This is a book I edited (and contributed a chapter for) about representations of faith and spirituality in films from directors such as Bergman, Bresson, Tarkovsky, Dreyer, and many others.

I am very grateful to the contributors who helped make this process more than I dared to hope for. I am especially thankful to Doug Cummings and Mike Hertenstein who went above and beyond the call of duty (and, perhaps, what they signed up for) by not only helping me select essays but providing the cover design (Doug) and writing the introduction (Mike). The latter really put the book over the top, in my opinion, helping to solidify a unified vision and make it a whole, not merely a collection of parts.

To order a copy of the book, try:





or

Cambridge Scholars Press

2 comments:

Cindy Morefield said...

Sweet! It looks great.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ken. That's quite an accomplishment.