Monday, September 29, 2008

NC 4th -- Price votes for Bailout

For what it's worth, my congressman, David Price, voted in favor of the proposed bailout, according to the roll-call republished at CNN.com.

I contacted his office (as well as those of Senators Elizabeth Dole and Richard Burr) last week expressing some concerns about the Paulson plan and have not received a response. (This in itself isn't unacceptable as they've been busy, I suppose, but I've been unable to access his web page all day. I'd sure like to hear our elected representatives and candidates articulate their reasons for why they voted the way they did.)

1 comment:

Hollywood said...

Ya, David Price, aren't we lucky.... BJ Lawson has my vote... I'm in Raleigh, NC and I wonder who Price thinks he is representing sometime...