Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What's Better? Quarterfinal #4: Penguins v Pretenders


Ah, thought I had forgotten about those pesky Penguins, did you? No, I just needed to give the Pretenders a break in between their first set and their first (and last?) encore. The Penguins may have marched past the Flight of the Phoenix, but the Pretenders crawled all over Walking Tall So who's the favorite to take the last semi-final slot? Let's find out...

What's Better?: Learning to Crawl or The March of the Penguins?

4 comments:

Eliah Hecht said...

I vote for whichever one isn't March of the Penguins.

Anonymous said...

Everyone says the Penguins are charming, which just makes me resist them more and vote for the Pretenders--they've got a beat & you can dance to them.

Kenneth R. Morefield said...

Well, I'm not totally down on the Penguins, but I do fear the final four tilting slightly to the left, especially if the Dixie Chicks slide through in overtime.

Plus "Back on the Chain Gang" is a ripping good tune.

Learning to Crawl for me.

John Adair said...

Give me the pretenders, if for nothing else than to balance the possible inclusion of the Dixie Chicks